Personal Injury Attorney Jacksonville FL
Serving Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach and Clients Throughout North Florida
If you or a loved one is injured due to someone else’s negligence, then they should be held accountable for their actions. While this seems like a huge undertaking, with the help of an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Jacksonville FL residents can depend on; you can pursue legal action and get the money you need.
The Jacksonville, FL Personal Injury Lawyers at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton are here to help you with your injury, and can help you get you compensation for:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Prescription drugs
- Physical therapy
- And even pain and suffering
We Hold the Negligent Responsible for Their Actions
Negligence laws in Florida are present for a reason. If someone acts negligently and causes harm to another (or death), they should not be allowed a free pass. If someone has caused you harm due to negligence then you may ask yourself, “Is there an experienced and reliable personal injury attorney near me?” Luckily for you our firm has 2 locations in order to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
The injured have rights and the experienced injury lawyers at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton represent those injured parties in their lawsuits.
Marc Hardesty is a founding partner at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton. Need an experienced Jacksonville Personal Injury Attorney? Contact us today.
Types of Cases Our Jacksonville FL Personal Injury Lawyer Can Handle
You can find legal assistance and representation for the following types of cases:
Personal Injury Jacksonville FL
- Burn Injuries – From fires, explosions, chemicals, workplace accidents, etc.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – From single-car accidents to T-bone accidents to rear-end collisions.
- Workplace Injuries – Florida workers’ compensation claims for those who were hurt at work and can no longer work because of those injuries.
- Brain Injuries – From traumatic brain injuries to skull fractures and frequent concussions.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Severe to minor spinal cord injuries that leave victims partially disabled or are otherwise life-altering.
- School Injuries – Children injured at school by the staff or negligence of that staff.
- Sports Injuries – Includes school, extra-curricular, and professional sports injuries.
- Failure to diagnose in time
- Ordering unnecessary tests
- Ordering the wrong or inappropriate treatment
- Incorrect dosage of medication or incorrect type of prescription
- Not consulting with specialists
- Emergency room mistakes
- Surgical errors
- Birth defects and errors
- All Accident Related Injuries – Our attorneys are skilled enough to handle all types of injuries that result from a car accident, including everything from minor cuts to traumatic brain injuries or death.
- Types of Accident Causes – From distracted drivers to texting drivers to drunken drivers, we represent innocent victims in their car accident claims.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Accidents involving a pedestrian that was hit by a vehicle, bus, or motorcycle.
- Uninsured or Under-insured Motorists – Representing clients against those who chose to drive with no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- PIP Claims – Helping victims file claims with personal injury protection insurance in Florida and educating our clients about this type of insurance coverage.
Other Types of Accidents
- Truck Accidents – Involving 18-wheelers, commercial trucks, big rigs, etc.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Crashes with motorcycles or street bikes and the serious injuries or deaths associated with this type of accident.
- Drunk Drivers – Holding drunk drivers accountable for driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and causing devastating accidents in the process.
- Construction Zone Accidents – Involving collisions or accidents that happen on construction job sites.
- Bus Accidents – Whether they are government, school or privately-owned.
- Bicycle Accidents – Including cyclists who are struck by vehicles, suffer from traumatic brain injury or death.
- Medical Malpractice – Includes birth defects, surgical errors, emergency room errors, medication or dispensing errors, defective medical devices, and more.
- Wrongful Death – Getting the benefits for family members who lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence.
- Premise Liability – Including slip and fall injuries or negligent security.
- Dog Bites – Vicious dog attacks, multiple attacks, and more.
- Boat Accidents – Including water skiing and other boat-related activities.
- Class Action Lawsuits – For defective products and drug manufacturers.
- Defective Products – From children’s play toys to medical equipment to defective vehicles.
Why Hire Us?
If you were injured in an accident, hurt at work or a physician caused a death of a loved one, you may wonder if you need an Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer for your case.
Since our start, Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton has built a solid reputation for standing up for the rights of the injured and their surviving family members.
When you hire us, you get to take advantage of:
- A FREE consultation with no obligation to hire one of our personal injury lawyers in Jacksonville Florida. We will meet with you at the hospital, in our office or even at your home.
- Not paying our attorneys a dime unless we win your case – if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
- Years of experience – from criminal trials to personal injury and litigation, we have more experience than any law firm in the state.
- A track record full of successful cases just like yours.
- The possibility to receive a higher settlement.
- Two convenient locations in the Jacksonville area.
Personal Injury FAQs :
This is the most basic question to both a prospective plaintiff and a lawyer in determining whether an attorney – client relationship will be formed. Not every case of personal injury is one in which suit is appropriate. For your case to be actionable, there must generally be permanent injury, which can include long-lasting pain. Furthermore, there must be liability on the part of the defendant. Before Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, P.A., agrees to take a case, these factors, among others, must all be analyzed to determine whether we will agree to enter into an attorney-client relationship by taking your case. We provide a free initial consultation to consider these issues, to let you get a feel for our firm, and to decide whether you would like us to represent your interests. If our personal injury attorneyagrees to take your case, and you agree that you would like us to represent you, we will enter into an employment contract.
Liability may result from being “at fault” in an accident. Liability is a term used to express whether a party is responsible for damages. Multiple parties can be deemed to be liable for your injuries, including yourself. If you are partially responsible for your own injury, then you will be deemed “comparatively negligent,” which will reduce the amount you could be awarded in a lawsuit.
Damages are the amount of injury suffered by the plaintiff, expressed in monetary terms. In the American legal system, money is the measure of how much damage has been done to you, the plaintiff. Damages include: pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills (past and future), and loss of wages (past and future). All of these factors, when considered together, comprise damages. It is by considering these factors that we, your attorneys, come up with a rough estimation of the “value” of your case.
It is recommended that you seek out legal council in order to protect yourself because you can be sure that the defendants will be doing the same and will attempt to defend their own interests; not yours. The parties involved will usually settle in most cases; even in some cases where a lawsuit was already filed. There are however situations where you may be required to go to trial in order to try and recover the full amount of damages.
The answer to this question turns on the nature of the case. Every case is unique and presents its own challenges. The nature of the case dictates the length of time necessary to bring your action to its conclusion. During your initial consult, your personal injury attorney should be able to give you a better idea of how long your particular case might take. Understand, however, that this is an estimate, as facts and circumstances often change during the course of a case.
No you should not speak with a representative from an insurance company. It is recommend that you speak with a reputable personal injury lawyer prior to thinking about reaching out to an insurance company. Insurance companies are not always your best friend and are always trying to reduce the amount that is settled for during a claim. Our law firm does the opposite and is always working to increase the amount that you receive.
What We Can Offer You
If you’re searching for a “personal injury lawyer near me” then our skilled and local team at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton will take pride in helping you with your legal needs. We strive to maintain an excellent reputation with current and past clients. When you hire us, we can offer you:
- Compassion and respect. We are here to listen to you.
- Experience that goes to work for every case, every client.
- Satisfaction in your personal injury case – no matter how big or small your case may be.
- Access to the best legal staff in the state.
- Attorneys that really care about their clients and never look at them as just another number.
Contact an Experienced Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer Today
When you hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Jacksonville, you are increasing the chances of a successful personal injury claim and ensuring you get the maximum compensation available for your case.
If you or a loved one has been injured or you think you have a personal injury case, do not hesitate to call us.
Florida law limits the time you have to file your claim, so the sooner you meet with a Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, the better your chances.
Contact us now for a free, no obligation consultation by dialing 904-398-2212.
For more video information on Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer click here
4004 Atlantic Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32207